We are looking for a Scientific Consultant to join our growing team. We need help to deliver a range of products, such as reports and studies around technical and business aspects of materials modelling across a wide range of industries. To a large extent our work is supported by European Horizon projects.
• Project Management of EU collaborative projects, understanding what is demanded of the team and maintaining a clear overview of tasks, resources, deliverables and dissemination. Working with the Managing Director to ensure milestones are met and relevant actions are taken,
• Contributing to and leading specific tasks in the projects. Tasks may include
o Software architecture development
o Product management, incl. market need identification, development of user stories, feedback on software prototypes and documentation
o Market research, business planning and commercialisation
o Development of semantic/digital representations, conceptualisation and ontologies
o Summarising and presenting background research
o Writing, e.g. White Papers and Blogs
• Impact analysis tasks utilising a range of tools
• Organising, leading and contributing to task meetings using online collaborative tools
• Contributing and supporting project meetings and workshops; online and in person at various locations throughout Europe
You will be working in an intellectually stimulating environment. You will be collaborating with leading researchers from academia and industry throughout Europe. We offer a flexible way of working. The role is home based in the UK (a location in the area of Cambridge/London is preferred) and is paid at a competitive rate according to level of experience.
Founded in 2011, Goldbeck Consulting provides services in the field of materials modelling and digitalisation, supporting clients to maximise the opportunities of the technology.
Goldbeck Consulting has a proven track record of delivering results working with more than 20 clients from the academic, software and materials sectors and more than 10 European Horizon projects.