We invite EMMC ASBL Organisational Members to the EMMC Horizon Europe WP 2023 Consortium Brokerage Event that will take place on 23rd January 2023 from 13:30 to 16:30 CET.
Participants will have the opportunity to pitch proposal ideas on any call topic, as long as the topic and project idea contributes to the field of materials modelling and digitalisation.
Note that the event is exclusive to EMMC Organisational Members.
- Introduction (Gerhard Goldbeck, EMMC Executive Secretary)
- Info on relevant call topics (Gerhard Goldbeck, EMMC Executive Secretary)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-12: Adaptive multi-scale modelling and characterisation suites from lab to production (RIA),
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-23: Computational models for the development of safe and sustainable by design chemicals and materials (RIA), and
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-39: Coordination and knowledge sharing across materials development communities (CSA)
- Information on EMMC activities and services for project clustering and collaboration as required by the calls (Gerhard Goldbeck, EMMC Executive Secretary)
- Project Idea Pitches (10 minutes each) (chaired by Gabriele Mogni (MaterialsSquare)
- Individual Project discussions at tables in the Airmeet platform
Template for your pitch presentation!
If you are interested, please contact us.
Closing deadline for notification of contributions will be 16th January and presentations by 20th January.
Registration is closed! EMMC Organisational Members who still want to participate find the event link here!